14000 Series – Available in 12’, 16’, & 20’
Lightweight round aluminum arm
Hinged Pivot assembly
Factory Balanced Counter Weight - Non Adjustable
Can be padlocked in the up or down position
Choice of surface mount flange or in ground set
Manually Operated Rising Barrier Gate Arm
MANUAL LIFT BARRIER GATE with ALUMINUM ARM
Please visit our other website too!
Secure Lane LLC Copyright © 2013 Secure Lane LLC, All Rights Reserved | Tucson, AZ USA (520)780-9751 Contact the webmaster at: [email protected]
Lightweight 2” Round Aluminum Arm
Heavy Duty Steel Construction
4” x 4” Square Tube Posts
Safety Red with White Reflective Stripes
Can be padlocked in the up or down position
Surface Mount Plate—8" X 8" X 3/8” with four 1/2” Holes (3/8” bolts for installation)
Required for 16' and 20' Arms
Manually Operated - Rising Lift Barrier Gate Arm Model SL-LB
Affordable & Easy to Install
Control Your Vehicle Access Entries & Exits
Call (520)780-9751 or email
Manually Operated Rising Lift Barrier Gate Arm
MANUAL LIFT BARRIER GATE with ALUMINUM BOOM ARM
Call Today (520) 780-9751
Model 14000 in a 12 ft, 16 ft, or 20 ft
Need a 12 footer? Maybe a 20 footer? How about a 30 footer?
Hey, guess what?
We have you covered!!
All Models 20 ft and over include a cable truss support system. Cable Truss is a custom made suspension bracket, 3/16” galvanized steel aircraft cable, adjustable eye bolt with hex nut and cable clamp.
Our barrier arms are shipped in sections (12 foot and under) and each section is sleeved together using an aluminum insert sleeve and secured with bolts. The sleeve is perfectly machined to fit snug so there is no movement within the sleeved arm sections and the barrier arm is the same diameter from end to end .
We offer our manually operated rising barrier gate arms in a 12 foot arm all the way up to a 30 foot arm.
Model SL-LB in a 12 ft, 16 ft, 20 ft, 25 ft and 30 ft
Ergonomically correct comfort handle grip. Chemical and weather resistant!!
Locking tabs accept your padlock or pinlock in the up and in the down positions. Safety First! Always lock when arm is in the up position
Model 14000 by Liftmaster
SL-LB 25 ft manual lift barrier gate arm with pendulum support and cable truss support.
- Available in arm lengths 12 feet through 30 feet
- Pendulum Support or Lift Barrier Receiving Tip Support Post required for arms over 16 feet
- Cable Truss Support is included on all arms 20 feet and over
- Heavy Duty Steel Construction (all welding by AWS Certified Welders)
- Round Aluminum Arm is Powder Coated White and has an 11" Red / 7" White DOT-C2 ORALIT(Reflexite) Reflective Conspicuity Tape on both sides/full length of the barrier arm. 10 Year Tape
- 42" to top of barrier arm
- Standard Color is Safety Red. Other color choices are available for an affordable "upgrade fee"
- 15" X 15" X 3/8" Base plates - pre drilled for surface fixing
- Barrier Arms are affordable and easily replaced. Just call, order and we will ship to you
- Barrier Arms Longer than 12 feet - Arm Sections are Sleeved together with a Aluminum tube insert and secured with bolts, the sleeve is perfectly machined to fit snug so there is no movement within the sleeved arm sections and the barrier arm is the same diameter from end to end
♦High Quality Steel Construction
♦Powdered Coated Safety Red (custom colors available)
♦Lightweight Aluminum Boom Arm - Powdered coated white with a 10 Year Red and White Reflective Conspicuity Tape on both sides/full length of the barrier arm for maximum visibility
♦Counter Balanced for Easy Lift - Perfectly balanced for length of arm ordered
♦Quiet Stop Rubber Bumpers, bolts on and is easily replaced when needed Cushions the stop when raising and when lowering the boom arm
♦Chemical and Weather Resistant Foam Rubber Grip Comfort Handle
♦Locking Hasp that accepts your padlock in both the Up and Down Position
Receiving Tip Support Post
Pendulum Support or Lift Barrier Receiving Tip Support Post required for arms over 16 feet.
Cable Truss Support for extra long boom arms. Supports the arm during operation and the horizontal position.
♦ Prevent vehicles from proceeding through an entry or exit.
♦No electricity source is required at the site.
♦Counter balanced technology eases the effort required for lifting the gate arm.
♦ Barrier Arm can be locked by padlock in the up or down positions for added security and safety.
♦Easy to install with the pre drilled mounting plate. Simply bolt to the concrete roadway or a concrete pad
♦In Ground version is also available.
A pendulum support or receiving tip support post is required for arms over 16 feet.